FAQ: What Does Joseph Eat?
Q: (After hearing list of things Joseph is allergic to) So what CAN he eat?
This question makes me chuckle, because while its daunting to cut wheat and dairy out of your diet, Joseph is still left with 2 1/2 food groups (meat, fruits & vegetables, and a few grains like rice & corn) that he can eat to his heart’s content. While I post something each week that he can eat, here is a more specific list of things that Joseph eats on a regular basis.
- A bowl of Kix & Corn Chex
- sippy cup of apple juice or coconut milk.
- pancakes made with GF Bisquick
- Glutino crackers spread with jam
- Piknik potatoes
- Potato chips
- Rice cakes (though lately only if he’s desperate)
- EnjoyLife Cookies
- soy yogurt
- delimeat (yes, he eats it plain)
- corn tortillas with melted Daiya cheese in the middle
- Pizza (Udi’s crust, tomato sauce, & Daiya cheese)
- Quinoa spaghetti
- chicken & beef (he likes various seasonings, but lately isn’t as keen on sauces on his chicken)
- french fries
- hot dogs without the bun
- Ian’s chicken nuggets and fish sticks
I’m glad that even though Joseph is expressing his opinions more on foods, he’s still not as picky as his sister. What foods do you feed a food allergic toddler?