Counting My Blessings
I like the tradition on Facebook to say something you’re thankful for every day in November. So I thought I’d make a list of things I am grateful for as a reminder of the good among the struggles to live with Joseph’s restricted diet.
- doctors that have listened to my concerns, and have been willing to let us test his milk and wheat allergies at home.
- all the knowledge available at the tips of my fingers for products/recipes/tips/stories of others.
- how accommodating my friends/family are.
- the companies and products that have come out recently for those that can’t eat normal diets.
- the wide variety of food that our world has to offer.
- hearing from my readers that they like my blog posts/recipes.
- that allergies haven’t stopped Joseph from making friends and playing as a normal little boy.
What are you grateful for?