FAQ: What Does Joseph Eat?
A toddler’s habits with food seem to change constantly. So, I thought it was good to update last year’s post about what Joseph actually eats.
- A bowl of Kix & Corn Chex with apple juice (Yes, he prefers apple juice in his cereal instead of coconut milk)
- pancakes made with GF Bisquick (half coconut milk, half dairy milk)
- Glutino crackers (especially drizzled with honey)
- Piknik potatoes
- Potato chips
- Rice cakes (though more on occasion)
- EnjoyLife Cookies
- delimeat (yes, he eats it plain, though only if its ham)
- corn tortillas with melted Daiya cheese in the middle
- Pizza (Udi’s crust, tomato sauce, & Daiya cheese)
- Quinoa spaghetti
- chicken & beef (he likes various seasonings, but lately isn’t as keen on sauces on his chicken)
- french fries
- hot dogs without the bun
- Ian’s chicken nuggets and fish sticks
- macaroni & my cheese sauce
- sorbet & coconut milk ice-cream
What do your kids eat?